Search the Blog
Subscribe to never miss a new article!
Most Popular Posts
- How Much Does a Flexible Screw Conveyor Cost?
- Benefits of a Flexible Screw Conveyor: Construction, Capabilities & Performance
- Bulk Bag Handling Transportation and Storage
- Problems with Flexible Screw Conveyors: Finding the Best Setup
- Drag Chain Conveyor Types: How to Choose the Best
- Flexible Screw Conveyors vs. Other Mechanical Conveyors
- We’re Hiring! Spiroflow Systems Announces Open Positions
- ‘Spiroflow’ Big Bag Discharger – made for the job!
- What is the Best Spiral for Your Flexible Screw Conveyor?
- ‘Spiroflow’ Big Bag Discharger – a gem of a job!
Author: Kimberley Tedstone
September 15, 2016
If you’re asking the question ‘What is Bulk Material Handling’ you are likely new to process manufacturing or looking to solve a current need in your production process. Either way, we can help. At Spiroflow we’ve been helping customers with their bulk material handling needs for over 45 years. So we’d like to share a few insights with you. The term ‘bulk material handling’ generally refers to the engineering involved in designing mechanical equipment to handle and process bulk materials. Bulk powders, granules, flakes or pellets are supplied and delivered in a variety of different containers. These are typically […]