Search the Blog
Subscribe to never miss a new article!
Most Popular Posts
- How Much Does a Flexible Screw Conveyor Cost?
- Benefits of a Flexible Screw Conveyor: Construction, Capabilities & Performance
- Convey Fragile Materials
- Bulk Bag Handling Transportation and Storage
- Problems with Flexible Screw Conveyors: Finding the Best Setup
- What is Bulk Material Handling?
- Cable Drag vs. Drag Chain Conveyors
- Spiroflow Re-brands with Dynamic New Logo
- ‘Spiroflow’ Big Bag Discharger – a gem of a job!
- Drag Chain Conveyor Types: How to Choose the Best
Category: Chain Drag Conveyors
October 13, 2016
August 31, 2016
In response to the ever-increasing needs of the food industry, Spiroflow has launched the new Chainflow chain drag conveyor. The hygienic heavy-duty, totally enclosed, dust-free chain drag conveyor economically conveys dry powders and granules particularly fragile materials such as coffee beans, cereals, specialty breakfast cereals, nuts, dried fruit, grains, dry soup mix, candy, small cookies, baby formula powder, pet food, animal feed, and more. Processors can easily convey or batch ingredients with the crevice-free design. Chainflow is a tubular drag conveyor that, by definition, is configured in a loop or circuit. Ultra strong 304 or 316 stainless steel chain is […]
July 15, 2015
January 23, 2014