Search the Blog
Subscribe to never miss a new article!
Most Popular Posts
- How Much Does a Flexible Screw Conveyor Cost?
- Benefits of a Flexible Screw Conveyor: Construction, Capabilities & Performance
- Problems with Flexible Screw Conveyors: Finding the Best Setup
- What is Bulk Material Handling?
- Bulk Bag Handling Transportation and Storage
- ‘Spiroflow’ Big Bag Discharger – a gem of a job!
- We’re Hiring! Spiroflow Systems Announces Open Positions
- Flexible Screw Conveyors vs. Other Mechanical Conveyors
- ‘Spiroflow’ Big Bag Discharger – made for the job!
- Drag Chain Conveyor Types: How to Choose the Best
March 10, 2016
Award-winning Spiroflow will showcase its latest state-of-the-art bulk material handling and process conveying solutions for moving food ingredients during the Foodex Show at the NEC in Birmingham (April 18-20). Transferring food powders, flakes and granules from one area to another for processing, packaging and distribution requires a system that is fast, easy to route, has few moving parts, leaves minimal residue and provides dust-tight operation – all essential when dealing with potentially combustible material. As well as providing a comprehensive range of equipment and testing facilities, an outstanding level of customer service is part and parcel of Spiroflow’s ATEX approved conveying and […]
October 8, 2015
Spiroflow Systems will exhibit a bulk bag unloader, aero mechanical conveyor and bin activator at the PTXi Texas Show in Houston, TX on October 13-14, 2015. Visitors can visit the company in booth #113 with their regional representatives, Approtec Ran Le. Spiroflow will exhibit the T5 ‘low loading’ bulk bag unloader that is designed to empty bulk bags in process areas with restricted headroom. The T5 bulk bag unloader is coupled directly to a flexible screw or other suitable conveyor which meters ingredients from the bag either volumetrically or by weight. Ingredients can then be fed directly to mixing or other […]
August 18, 2015
Leading bulk material handling supplier, Spiroflow Ltd, has won two ‘Company of the Year’ awards, adding the UK based Food Processing magazine accolade in June to the prestigious UK SHAPA (Solids Handling and Processing Association) Company of the Year Award presented in April. Spiroflow Ltd, which services customers in the UK and Europe, edged out strong competition for the SHAPA title which is given to the UK organization that has achieved the most by promoting best practices, setting aspirational industry standards and increasing sales. Just weeks later the influential UK based Food Processing magazine, awarded Spiroflow Ltd their 2014 Company of the […]