Search the Blog
Subscribe to never miss a new article!
Most Popular Posts
- Bulk Bag Handling Transportation and Storage
- How Much Does a Structural Drag Chain Conveyor Cost?
- How Much Does a Flexible Screw Conveyor Cost?
- Drag Chain Conveyor Types: How to Choose the Best
- Best Structural Drag Chain Conveyor Manufacturers (Reviews/Ratings)
- What is Bulk Material Handling?
- Benefits of a Flexible Screw Conveyor: Construction, Capabilities & Performance
- Problems with Flexible Screw Conveyors: Finding the Best Setup
- Structural Drag Chain Conveyor: Best Materials
- Cable Drag vs. Drag Chain Conveyors
October 26, 2016
October 19, 2016
October 13, 2016
October 6, 2016
October 4, 2016
September 29, 2016
September 27, 2016
September 20, 2016
Spiroflow Systems today announced that Don Mackrill has been named chief operating officer effective immediately. In his new role, Don will have complete operational control for all powder handling projects from engineering through production, customer delivery, and customer service. Don is a 21 year veteran of the powder handling industry serving as COO and President of Control and Metering before joining Spiroflow in April 2013. Since joining the Spiroflow team he has held management roles in sales and production. “We are fortunate to have such a talented and committed leader in Don who brings such a wealth of industry knowledge,” […]
September 15, 2016
If you’re asking the question ‘What is Bulk Material Handling’ you are likely new to process manufacturing or looking to solve a current need in your production process. Either way, we can help. At Spiroflow we’ve been helping customers with their bulk material handling needs for over 45 years. So we’d like to share a few insights with you. The term ‘bulk material handling’ generally refers to the engineering involved in designing mechanical equipment to handle and process bulk materials. Bulk powders, granules, flakes or pellets are supplied and delivered in a variety of different containers. These are typically […]
September 12, 2016