Search the Blog
Subscribe to never miss a new article!
Most Popular Posts
- How Much Does a Flexible Screw Conveyor Cost?
- Benefits of a Flexible Screw Conveyor: Construction, Capabilities & Performance
- Problems with Flexible Screw Conveyors: Finding the Best Setup
- Bulk Bag Handling Transportation and Storage
- Convey Fragile Materials
- What is Bulk Material Handling?
- Cable Drag vs. Drag Chain Conveyors
- ‘Spiroflow’ Big Bag Discharger – a gem of a job!
- Drag Chain Conveyor Types: How to Choose the Best
- How Much Does a Bulk Bag Filler Cost?
November 14, 2016
November 10, 2016
October 26, 2016
October 19, 2016
October 13, 2016
October 6, 2016
October 4, 2016
September 29, 2016
September 27, 2016
September 20, 2016
Spiroflow Systems today announced that Don Mackrill has been named chief operating officer effective immediately. In his new role, Don will have complete operational control for all powder handling projects from engineering through production, customer delivery, and customer service. Don is a 21 year veteran of the powder handling industry serving as COO and President of Control and Metering before joining Spiroflow in April 2013. Since joining the Spiroflow team he has held management roles in sales and production. “We are fortunate to have such a talented and committed leader in Don who brings such a wealth of industry knowledge,” […]