Spiroflow Systems Inc. will be exhibiting products from its complete line of processing and packaging solutions at the PACK EXPO 2012 in Chicago, IL, October 28-31, 2012.
Visitors can visit the company at its booth, #7343, to preview several models of its various material handling and packaging systems.
Products on display include:
- Pacepacker: Offering a full-range of bag closing and sealing needs, including a fully automatic total bag control system, a stand-alone topform bag feeder, a stitcher feeder, a manual stitcher and heat sealer conveyor line. Showcased at this show will be the Pacepacker Total Bag Control System.
- Bulk Bag Filler: Spiroflow filling stations are versatile and can be adapted for use with rigid IBCs, drums, or gaylords. Weighing and filling stations range to give processors the choice of standard or customized equipment to meet access, height, or hazardous considerations.
- Bulk Bag Discharger: Available full-range of 11 different bulk bag dischargers designed for a myriad of applications ranging from simple support frame, to loss in weight/gain in weight, single trip, low head room, integral hoist, multi-discharger, total containment, dairy, and pharmaceutical designs.
- CABLEflow Tubular Cable Drag Conveyor: Designed for gentle product handling and installations requiring conveying in multiple planes.
- Aero-Mechanical Conveyor: Pneumatic conveying without the need for air filtration equipment. Spiroflow’s AMC has a patented automatic rope tensioning, monitoring adjustment system that automatically measures and adjusts rope tension and indicates when the rope has to be replaced.
For over 40 years, Spiroflow has designed, engineered and manufactured its leading line of powder handling solutions. A worldwide supplier of powder handling engineering and equipment, Spiroflow offers a wide range of standard and custom options for both small and large volume users. Products include bulk bag dischargers and fillers, flexible screw, aero mechanical, tubular cable drag, tubular chain drag and pneumatic conveyors, box, sack and drum dump stations, and the ‘Pacepacker’ range of automatic packing, pick and place and robotic palletizing solutions.
Primary markets include food, dairy, snack food, confectionary, beverage, pet food, pharmaceutical, packaging, the industrial, chemical, plastics, minerals, cement, water treatment, environmental, waste, and recycling. To learn more about Spiroflow, visit spiroflowsystems.com
Latest posts by Carolynn Sarver (see all)
- Spiroflow Re-brands with Dynamic New Logo - August 3, 2017
- Spiroflow Automation Ranked Among Top 100 Industry Giants - February 14, 2017
- Spiroflow Automation Solutions Opens New Office - September 27, 2016