Search the Blog
Subscribe to never miss a new article!
Most Popular Posts
- How Much Does a Flexible Screw Conveyor Cost?
- Benefits of a Flexible Screw Conveyor: Construction, Capabilities & Performance
- What is Bulk Material Handling?
- Bulk Bag Handling Transportation and Storage
- Avoiding Maintenance Issues with Flexible Screw Conveyors
- ‘Spiroflow’ Big Bag Discharger – a gem of a job!
- What are the Best Materials for a Cable Drag Conveyor?
- How Much Does a Bulk Bag Filler Cost?
- Cable Drag vs. Drag Chain Conveyors
- Convey Fragile Materials
Tag: aeromechanical conveyor
October 8, 2015
Spiroflow Systems will exhibit a bulk bag unloader, aero mechanical conveyor and bin activator at the PTXi Texas Show in Houston, TX on October 13-14, 2015. Visitors can visit the company in booth #113 with their regional representatives, Approtec Ran Le. Spiroflow will exhibit the T5 ‘low loading’ bulk bag unloader that is designed to empty bulk bags in process areas with restricted headroom. The T5 bulk bag unloader is coupled directly to a flexible screw or other suitable conveyor which meters ingredients from the bag either volumetrically or by weight. Ingredients can then be fed directly to mixing or other […]