Search the Blog
Subscribe to never miss a new article!
Most Popular Posts
- How Much Does a Flexible Screw Conveyor Cost?
- Benefits of a Flexible Screw Conveyor: Construction, Capabilities & Performance
- Problems with Flexible Screw Conveyors: Finding the Best Setup
- What is Bulk Material Handling?
- Bulk Bag Handling Transportation and Storage
- ‘Spiroflow’ Big Bag Discharger – a gem of a job!
- We’re Hiring! Spiroflow Systems Announces Open Positions
- Flexible Screw Conveyors vs. Other Mechanical Conveyors
- ‘Spiroflow’ Big Bag Discharger – made for the job!
- Drag Chain Conveyor Types: How to Choose the Best
Tag: drag chain conveyor
March 13, 2017
March 8, 2017
March 6, 2017
What are the best materials for a structural drag chain conveyor? These conveyors are problem solvers in a pipeline. That’s our nickname for them and there’s a good reason for that. If there’s a material or product that won’t convey well in another type of conveyor, an ultra heavy-duty structural drag chain conveyor built with schedule 40 pipe will likely get the job done.
December 25, 2016
November 14, 2016
November 10, 2016
October 26, 2016
August 31, 2016
In response to the ever-increasing needs of the food industry, Spiroflow has launched the new Chainflow chain drag conveyor. The hygienic heavy-duty, totally enclosed, dust-free chain drag conveyor economically conveys dry powders and granules particularly fragile materials such as coffee beans, cereals, specialty breakfast cereals, nuts, dried fruit, grains, dry soup mix, candy, small cookies, baby formula powder, pet food, animal feed, and more. Processors can easily convey or batch ingredients with the crevice-free design. Chainflow is a tubular drag conveyor that, by definition, is configured in a loop or circuit. Ultra strong 304 or 316 stainless steel chain is […]