Search the Blog
Subscribe to never miss a new article!
Most Popular Posts
- How Much Does a Flexible Screw Conveyor Cost?
- Benefits of a Flexible Screw Conveyor: Construction, Capabilities & Performance
- Convey Fragile Materials
- Bulk Bag Handling Transportation and Storage
- Problems with Flexible Screw Conveyors: Finding the Best Setup
- What is Bulk Material Handling?
- Cable Drag vs. Drag Chain Conveyors
- Spiroflow Re-brands with Dynamic New Logo
- ‘Spiroflow’ Big Bag Discharger – a gem of a job!
- Drag Chain Conveyor Types: How to Choose the Best
Tag: flexible screw conveyors
September 14, 2017
A flexible screw conveyor (FSC) is ideal to preserve the homogeneity of a mixture even where particle size or density vary widely between the components. This is essential when transferring from a mixer to further process or packaging machinery. HOW IT WORKS A flexible screw conveyor works by having a rotating helical screw inside an ultra-low friction polymer tube running at speeds normally in the 500-960 rpm range. The flight of a traditional rigid screw sweeps the whole area of its conveying tube. With an FSC it only impacts a modest percentage of the whole tube cross section. An FSC […]
September 13, 2017
Flexible screw conveyors (FSCs) earn their name. These machines can convey material in any direction from horizontal to vertical. They can be routed around fixed objects and from room to room providing maximum versatility. Often they used to feed filling machinery, convey product from a hopper to a process and provide controlled feeding. It can also provide dosing from bulk bags, feeding products from multiple inlets, loading silos or filling bulk bags. A fantastic entry-level conveyor, flexible screw conveyors are the perfect option for small food processors. They offer a cost effective, low maintenance, dust-free and low energy conveying solution. […]
October 6, 2016
October 4, 2016
September 29, 2016
September 12, 2016
September 9, 2016
September 8, 2016