Search the Blog
Subscribe to never miss a new article!
Most Popular Posts
- How Much Does a Flexible Screw Conveyor Cost?
- Benefits of a Flexible Screw Conveyor: Construction, Capabilities & Performance
- What is Bulk Material Handling?
- Problems with Flexible Screw Conveyors: Finding the Best Setup
- ‘Spiroflow’ Big Bag Discharger – a gem of a job!
- We’re Hiring! Spiroflow Systems Announces Open Positions
- Bulk Bag Handling Transportation and Storage
- Flexible Screw Conveyors vs. Other Mechanical Conveyors
- ‘Spiroflow’ Big Bag Discharger – made for the job!
- Drag Chain Conveyor Types: How to Choose the Best
September 20, 2016
Spiroflow Systems today announced that Don Mackrill has been named chief operating officer effective immediately. In his new role, Don will have complete operational control for all powder handling projects from engineering through production, customer delivery, and customer service. Don is a 21 year veteran of the powder handling industry serving as COO and President of Control and Metering before joining Spiroflow in April 2013. Since joining the Spiroflow team he has held management roles in sales and production. “We are fortunate to have such a talented and committed leader in Don who brings such a wealth of industry knowledge,” […]
October 8, 2015
Spiroflow Systems will exhibit a bulk bag unloader, aero mechanical conveyor and bin activator at the PTXi Texas Show in Houston, TX on October 13-14, 2015. Visitors can visit the company in booth #113 with their regional representatives, Approtec Ran Le. Spiroflow will exhibit the T5 ‘low loading’ bulk bag unloader that is designed to empty bulk bags in process areas with restricted headroom. The T5 bulk bag unloader is coupled directly to a flexible screw or other suitable conveyor which meters ingredients from the bag either volumetrically or by weight. Ingredients can then be fed directly to mixing or other […]
January 6, 2015
Spiroflow Systems, a worldwide leader and provider of powder handling and robotic automation solutions, is expanding their team. “The company has experienced tremendous growth over the past years and it is time to add key personnel to every area of our business. We have important new products coming out of development for the powder handling industry and have launched a new company, Spiroflow Automation Solutions, Inc. (SASI) which leverages our 40 years of experience in the Controls and Automation fields. We are thrilled to reach this point of growth in the company and look forward to finding the right people [...]