Search the Blog
Subscribe to never miss a new article!
Most Popular Posts
- How Much Does a Flexible Screw Conveyor Cost?
- Benefits of a Flexible Screw Conveyor: Construction, Capabilities & Performance
- What is Bulk Material Handling?
- Bulk Bag Handling Transportation and Storage
- ‘Spiroflow’ Big Bag Discharger – a gem of a job!
- Avoiding Maintenance Issues with Flexible Screw Conveyors
- What are the Best Materials for a Cable Drag Conveyor?
- Cable Drag vs. Drag Chain Conveyors
- How Much Does a Bulk Bag Filler Cost?
- Convey Fragile Materials
April 11, 2014
Training is one of the most overlooked keys to bulk bag unloading success. Properly trained operators facilitate a safer, cleaner and more productive bulk bag unloading operation. Key Bulk Bag Unloading Tasks That Require Specific Operator Training Placing the Bulk Bag in the Bulk Bag Unloader: In most cases this is a simple task requiring only the attachment of the bulk bag lifting loops to the lifting frame used to place the bag in the bulk bag unloader. However, when certain types of liners are involved the operator must know how to safely use the bulk bag unloader's liner tensioner [...]