Spiroflow Systems, a world leader in bulk material handling solutions, is proud to announce the launch of its redesigned website.
The redesigned website provides quick and intuitive access to its complete product line as well as application specific information. According to Mathias Lee, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, “Our new website will ensure a rich yet intuitive user experience for our visitors. Development and creation of the new content has taken significant time to complete but we feel the new content will guide visitors to the solutions most applicable to their specific needs.”
Streamlined site navigation and enhanced content make it easy for visitors to find product and solution-based information. The home page of the site opens with four images representing processing solutions within Bulk Bag Filling and Discharging, Conveying, Packaging and Auxiliary Equipment. Users will find helpful drop-down menus to navigate to specific products.
Other website features include:
- Detailed equipment information which includes technical product information, features, options, video, brochures and related case studies
- Convenient forms to request a sales call, literature, quote, service or replacement parts
- A library of downloadable case studies, brochures & technical articles simply organized and easily searchable
- Spiroflow Systems news featured in a dedicated blog and an events page listing our trade show schedule
- A ‘Locate a Rep’ map-based feature so visitors can easily locate their nearest sales representative or Spiroflow Systems office
- A home page that includes the ability to subscribe to newsletters and links to the company’s LinkedIn page and YouTube channel
“Our goal was to design a user-friendly site that represents the depth and quality of our brand,” said Carolynn Sarver, Director of Marketing. “We are very pleased with the redesign and will continue to add new content on a regular basis.”
For over 40 years, Spiroflow Systems has designed, engineered and manufactured its leading line of powder handling solutions. A worldwide supplier of powder handling engineering and equipment, Spiroflow offers a wide range of standard and custom options for both small and large volume users. Products include bulk bag dischargers and bulk bag fillers, flexible screw, aero mechanical, tubular drag, wrap and pneumatic conveyors, box, bag and drum dump stations, and the Pacepacker range of automatic bag placing, bag closing, bag sealing and robotic palletizing solutions.
Primary markets include food, bakery, dairy, snack food, confectionery, beverage, pet food, pharmaceutical, industrial, chemical, plastics, textile, ceramics, minerals, cement, water treatment, environmental, recycling, and packaging.