- Inside Sales Engineer– Monroe, NC:
The ideal candidate will possess strengths in both mechanical engineering and business fields. This position entails preparing bids for equipment to be supplied by Spiroflow Systems as well as compiling any required preliminary layout drawings and document submittals. The inside sales engineer will collect outside vendor data and collaborate closely with our Regional Sales Managers. They will have strong communication and presentation skills, contract and commercial terms negotiating skills, project management skills, as well as the ability to stick with a project from specification/inception to installation and start-up.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Demonstrates strong communication and presentation skills as well as project management and negotiating skills.
- Ability to manage, develop and expand customer relationships.
- Ability to effectively work with a wide range in customers, both internal and external.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of 2D and/or 3D design software.
- Bid and quote preparation experience.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a successful growing company.
Education Requirements: A degree in Mechanical Engineering or Business is preferred.
- Assembler: Mechanical Equipment – Monroe, NC:
This position uses typical hand tools to assemble industrial packaging and conveying equipment.