Have you ever thought about how your packaged snacks, dog food, or local brews are processed before you see them? It’s likely that a Spiroflow processing machine helped along the way.
Spiroflow is a global leader in the field of powder handling and dry solids processing and an emerging leader in control systems integration. But we’re more than just a company that provides bulk processing solutions…our team keeps America running with our lines of bulk processing solutions.
Our fast-moving organization is dedicated to delivering quality products and services to our customers. With over 60 years of industry experience, our team is dedicated to ensuring safety and quality in everything we do. Now we're looking for new candidates to join our growing family and become part of our growing team of experts.What Makes Spiroflow Great? We invest in you! 401(k) and Financial Planning:
We don't just offer a 401(K), we offer support to go with it!
- 401(k) profit sharing plan
- Free retirement planning services
- We provide a team a financial advisors to help you set up your retirement for success
Our team encourages employees to take time off and come back to Spiroflow refreshed.
- Competitive PTO with 15 days at the start of your 2nd year
- Flexible management team that empowers employees to take time for doctor's appointments, family events, and other personal matters
We want our employees to be the healthiest version of themselves.
- Flexible Plans: low, medium, and high deductible available to all employees
- Spiroflow pays above industry standards on health insurance coverage
- UHC Motion Program: Spiroflow will cover the cost of a wearable health tracking device and youcan earn up to $3/day cash back by exercising!
- UHC Rally: Spiroflow supports your journey to build healthy habits in your daily life
Spiroflow believes in supporting and rewarding our team members.
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Stuck in a tough spot? We're here to help
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Ready to expand your education? We'll support you
- Employee referral program
- Have someone that would make a great team member? We reward you for bringing more great people to us.
Spiroflow Systems | Monroe, NC, USA
- Welder Fabricator – Charlotte, NC:
Spiroflow requires an experienced welder to join our fabrication team.
- Team Leader/Fabrication Inspector – Charlotte, NC:
Spiroflow requires an experienced assembly supervisor that also has experience performing metal fabrication quality checks.
- Purchasing Assistant – Charlotte, NC:
Spiroflow requires a purchasing assistant to help issue requests for quotations, purchase orders, assisting with inventory control and assisting the Purchasing Manager.
Spiroflow Automation Solutions | Multiple Locations
Spiroflow Automation is a control systems integration company. We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
- Controls System Engineer: The Control Systems Engineer will develop, program, test, and commission industrial electrical control systems. In today’s environment there are numerous control strategies in both program design and hardware selection. The Control Systems Engineer’s principal duties involve the design of hardware and program structure for such systems intended to be used in the industrial environment. Designs shall consider industry best practices, customer standard practices, safety and compliance to all applicable codes.
- Controls System Engineer – Chicago, IL: The Control Systems Engineer will develop, program, test, and commission industrial electrical control systems. In today’s environment there are numerous control strategies in both program design and hardware selection. The Control Systems Engineer’s principal duties involve the design of hardware and program structure for such systems intended to be used in the industrial environment. Designs shall consider industry best practices, customer standard practices, safety and compliance to all applicable codes.
Sales & Marketing Executive – Part Time – Clitheroe
Part Time Sales & Marketing Executive
Spiroflow are looking for a Sales and Marketing Executive to join the team part time (2 / 3 days a week). The right candidate will have a strong organisational background and a good communicator. The role will support the global sales team as well as external marketing agencies with marketing activities.
· Track sales and marketing data on CRM software
· Produce and analyse reports from the CRM software
· Produce and edit business documents such as quote templates or PowerPoint presentations
· Post on company social media
· Taking and editing equipment photos
· Raise purchase orders and be responsible for all marketing accounting and admin
· Support sales team with case studies, logos and documents
· Support external marketing agencies
· Produce internal newsletters and support global internal marketing activities
· Be responsible for all branded items
· Attend events / exhibitions
· Competitor Research
· Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
· Answer incoming calls and emails from customers
· Proficiency in verbal and written English
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Experience as a Sales / Marketing Executive or similar role
· Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
· Experience with CRM software eg. Salesforce or Hubspot
· Experience with Social Media eg. LinkedIn
Basic marketing knowledge
Part-time hours: 16-24 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From £18,000.00 per year
Spiroflow Ltd. | Clitheroe, Lancashire