Everbuild Building Products Ltd of Leeds, UK manufacture a comprehensive range of building sealants, adhesives, and fillers for both the professional and DIY markets. To meet growing demand, they installed a new mixer alongside an existing machine to increase capacity.
- Chalk Based Compounds
- Glass Beads
- Titanium Dioxide
- Load bulk materials and minor additives into existing & new mixers
- Reduce manual handling
- Eliminate dust emissions
A T3 Loss-in-Weight Bulk Bag Unloader was installed with a Flexible Screw Conveyor and a Feed Chute System. A sack tip station and an Aero Mechanical Conveyor were also installed along with a Control Panel.
- The bulk materials are delivered to Everbuild in Bulk Bags. The model T3 Bulk Bag Unloader has a load cell arrangement that is specifically designed to discharge accurate quantities.
- The optional spout closure bars fitted to the unloader enable the neck of partially discharged bags to be tied-off and removed once the required amount has been unloaded from them.
- Discharged materials are conveyed by a short Flexible Screw Conveyor into the collection hopper below the adjacent Sack Tip Station.
- Minor additives, supplied in 55lb/ 25Kg bags, are loaded manually via the Sack Tip Station. This is furnished with a dust hood with plastic strip curtain, connected to Everbuild’s central filter system to ensure dust emitted from bags, as they are opened, is drawn away from the operator.
- From the hopper below the Sack Tip Station, material emptied from bags and from the Bulk Bag Unloader is conveyed by a Spiroflow Aero Mechanical Conveyor 16.5ft/ 5m vertically so that it can be dropped into either of the two mixers.
- A gravity diverter valve controls the flow of material into either of two feed tubes below the outlet of the Aero Mechanical Conveyor.
- Handles all products tested before purchase and more introduced since
- Reduced manual handling, happier, more productive operatives
- No dust emissions