Spiroflow is a global leader in the field of powder handling and dry solids processing and an emerging leader in control systems integration. Throughout our 45-year history, our design engineers and process automation team have provided customers with the safest, most efficient, innovative and most reliable process solutions available.
Yes, we were an early inventor of the flexible screw conveyor, but we’ve grown significantly since those early days as have our products and service offerings. Spiroflow delivers engineered solutions designed to solve your greatest handling and processing challenges, whether it is a single conveyor or a complete powder handling system with integrated controls.
With our flexible screw, Aeroflow® aero mechanical, Cablevey® cable drag, Chainflow®, and Dynaflow® chain drag conveyors, hands down, we offer the widest range of mechanical conveyors for dry bulk solids and ingredients. Because we offer such a wide range of conveying methods, our engineers will evaluate your needs objectively so you receive the ideal conveyor for your application.
We are also known for our expansive line of Spirofil® bulk bag fillers, bulk bag unloaders, control systems, bulk bag conditioners, custom designed hoppers, bin activators, and bin, bag, box and drum emptiers, as well as end-of-line robotic palletizing solutions.
Need Additional Solutions for Complex Bulk Solids Material Processing?
The May River family of process equipment manufacturing brands: Cablevey, Spiroflow, Kason, and Marion, offers industry leading advanced material handling equipment and engineering capabilities to address your most complex bulk solids material processing needs.
Automated Handling Solutions (AHS) has aligned Cablevey Conveyors and Spiroflow to be the leading provider of automation solutions, as well as specialized material handling equipment such as enclosed conveyor systems. AHS’ products serve customers in regulated end markets such as food and beverage, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, specialty chemical, and general industrial processing.
By aligning two leading industrial processing manufacturers known for their customized solutions, AMP is creating synergies to offer new solutions addressing the greater material processing needs of our customers. AMP will help lay the groundwork for the Kason and Marion teams to expand their platform, addressing even more applications in multiple end markets.
Commitment, Quality, Reliability & Service
Spiroflow conveying and weighing systems are in operation worldwide and are acclaimed for their outstanding versatility and prolonged working life in the most demanding environments. In food, chemicals, plastics, building materials, and minerals, Spiroflow can provide the answer to every conceivable handling need.
The leading design principles behind all Spiroflow equipment are dust-free handling and hygienic operation. Our range includes not only the latest automatic conveying system but also fully compatible weighing equipment for a wide variety of applications, from batch processing of ingredients to the filling and controlled emptying of FIBCs or bags. Behind all Spiroflow products is an impressive design, manufacturing, testing, and installation facility, backed up by a rapid spares and service network.
Our high standards are sustained by an on-going development program utilizing CAD design facilities and material testing procedures. Our conveying and weighing systems are designed with a minimum of working parts for maximum reliability in operation. Simple to operate and easy to clean and maintain, their robust construction ensures a long working life with minimum downtime.
Spiroflow serves a wide range of industries for powder processing and dry bulk solids handling. These include but aren’t limited to the following:
- Bakery Products & Ingredients
- Snack Foods
- Food Products
- Sugar & Confectionery
- Beverage including Coffee & Tea
- Vitamins & Supplements
- Pet Food & Animal Feed
- General Chemicals
- Organic & Inorganic Chemicals
- Agricultural Chemicals
- Plastics, Polymers & Rubber
- Paints, Pigments & Coatings
CONSUMER PRODUCTS Industries:
- Glass & Ceramics
- Building Products
- Pulp, Paper & Wood Products
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Energy & Power
- Mining, Minerals & Metals
- Water Treatment
Spiroflow is constantly innovating and we have a number of patents associated with our products. Here is the current list of our currently active patents:
- US 5,947,333 Bulk Bag Discharge System & Method
- US 6,076,704 Bulk Bag Discharge System & Method
- US 6,138,443 Bag Discharge Apparatus
- US 6,227,408 Method & Apparatus for Discharging Bags
- US 6,439,377 Tension Control Apparatus & Method for Aero Mechanical Conveyor
- US 6,564,534 Bag Filling Apparatus
- US 6,598,736 Tension Control Apparatus & Method for Aero Mechanical Conveyor
- US 7,165,498 Vibrating Table Assembly for Bag Filling Apparatus
- US 7,267,144 Bulk Bag Filling System
- US 7,798,313 Dynamic Tension Control Apparatus & Method for Aero Mechanical Conveyor
- US 8,327,890 Modular Bag Filling Apparatus
- US 8,777,060 Discharger for Side Secured Bag Spout
- US 9,033,136 Tensioning Assembly for Cable Drag Conveyor with Tensioning Assembly & Method of Controlling Tension in a Cable Drag Conveyor
- CA 2,436,267 Vibrating Table Assembly for Bag Filling Apparatus
- CA 2,618,865 Modular Bag Filling Apparatus
- GB 2,363,787B Bag Discharge Apparatus
- GB 1,245,509 Dynamic Tension Control Apparatus & Method for Aero Mechanical Conveyor