Spiroflow Provided Water Treatment Customer With ‘Dosing System in a Box’Case Study #5003
Spiroflow Provided Water Treatment Customer With ‘Dosing System in a Box’
Transvac Systems Ltd. is the worlds leading supplier of ejector solutions. They started business in 1973 and are both a designer and a manufacturer of Ejectors.
Transvac contacted Spiroflow to find a Containerized Dosing System that must be housed in a 20ft/ 6m ISO container.
Spiroflow custom designed a mobile dosing system which would fit in the confined space. We supplied:
- Type 5 Low Loading Discharger designed for process areas where restricted headroom causes problems in handling FIBCs
- Discharger Base Frame – A substantial carbon/mild steel box section base unit on to which the removable upper section is lifted by a forklift truck
- Rubber Membrane Dust Seal
- Flexible Screw Conveyor 3ft/ 1m long with flat spiral and center core
- Second Flexible Screw Conveyor is 20ft/ 6m long with a regular spiral
- Intermediate hopper located above a metering screw, having a capacity of approximately 26gal/ 100 litres, complete with a lid and dust spigot
- Hygienic Spout Clamp to ensure dust-free connection of bag liner to conveyor transition chute
- Multi-purpose Agitator Unit
This approach massively reduces the cost of water or waste treatment in those situations where a building would otherwise have to be erected. And, of course, they are mobile and can be available for transfer to any location on short notice to deal with a seasonal or emergency situation.
1609 Airport Road
Monroe, NC 28110 USA
Lincoln Way, Clitheroe
Lancashire BB7 1QG UK